Information Governance Breakout Sessions
As we count down toward ILTACON 2019, be sure to check out the Information Governance Breakout Sessions we have scheduled in our demo room (Egret on the second floor of the Swan).
We have a strong line-up of guest speakers including:
- Christopher Egan, Assistant GC at Akin Gump, in “Information Governance: Perspectives from a Law Firm General Counsel” on Tuesday, August 20
- Nancy Beauchemin, President of InOutsource, who will be joining a breakfast panel on “Using Analytics to Automate Compliance and Information Governance” together with experts from FileTrail and Intapp on Wednesday, August 21
We’ll also be exploring many of the topics you’ve told us you’d like to hear more about, including:
- Automating matter mobility — How FileTrail is working with firms to streamline the transfer of client files — also when new laterals are hired
- Classifying unclassified data using machine learning — A special demonstration of how machine learning can be applied to unstructured data to determine key characteristics
- Managing outside counsel guidelines — Best practices in managing and implementing client-specific IG and retention requirements
Of course we are particularly excited to welcome current FileTrail customers to a special forum on Tuesday, August 20, when we’ll share more about our product roadmap and you’ll have an opportunity to network and hear from your peers.
Register now to secure a spot — and get in touch if you’d like to meet.
We look forward to seeing everyone at ILTACON 2019!